After our lovely discovery of the river hangout on Saturday, we have had cold and rain since. It is disappointing because I really wanted to go back soon, but it will have to wait. I think the rain is clearing up today, so perhaps in a few days.
We've made the Munchner Haupt a regular stop, and we go nearly everyday. Donnie makes fun of me because I can't just let Paul go play. I do sometimes, but mostly I insist that one of us is with him. He has a lot of fun on those outings, and he walks all the way there, which is about a half mile. It wears him out very nicely. :)
Other than that, we've really been laying low. The rain limits what we can do, but we made it out to downtown for a walk yesterday. It's funny how we stumble upon things. Yesterday it was the Asamkirche. It doesn't stand alone, which is strange for a church, but is a remarkable building. Maybe we'll go in sometime.
In two days, Veronica and James are here! I'm really excited to have them around. I am trying to think of cool places to take them, ones that can also include Paul. We'll see.
There is little else going on. Lots of naps and reading and planning for when it doesn't rain. Hopefully the Hofbrau keller today!
No comments:
Post a Comment