Thursday, June 14, 2012

Paul's Perspective...


So I had this idea about what it was like to be Paul in Munich...

He seems to be enjoying it so much. He sleeps through the night, eats his fill of pretzels and kinder chocolate, and gets to roam around our little apartment basically freely. Life seems to be good.

So I decided while we were out touristing this week I'd try to take pictures from what he sees, from his stroller, on Daddy's shoulders and running around in his shoes. From doing this, I've found that Paul gets to see a lot of legs, churches are not so interesting to babies, and a ride on Daddy's shoulders far exceeds a ride in the rickety stroller we have here in Munich.

Nevertheless, Paul's attitude is great and he's enjoying the family time I'm sure of it. :) Also, I've never seen him so well-behaved as on the U-Bahn. Maybe the movement of it keeps him happy. But I do feel bad for all the legs he has to see, it's not easy being surrounded by a forest of pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment