Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Belated Father's Day!

The dads walking in their lederhosen
Today was our Father's day. A bit late, but still nice. We went down to the Englischer Garten and brought a ton of picnic snacks. Paul was totally entertained by a playground with a water spout, and it was gorgeous weather.

We did dress up in our German gear! I wore my Bavarian dress, and the boys all wore their lederhosen. It was fun, and I didn't even notice anyone giving us funny looks. :)

My wiggly little man.
We took a stroll in the park then headed home. Stopping of course to feed some eager ducks and a couple of swans. I was afraid they may eat Paul's toes!

Now Ron and Angie are packing, and Donnie and Paul are playing, and I am trying my hardest to stay awake for the soccer game (I almost wrote football!!).
Paul's favorite-feeding ducks and swans
It's been so nice having Donnie's parents here, we are really going to miss them. I think Paul won't know what to do with himself. We've really appreciated all they've done for us and their good company! Safe travels tomorrow, Strothmans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment